Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A suggestion for Trailblaiser



Ok so I know how every one is  in writers block lately so i'm gonna leave suggestions. I was reading Trailblaiser last posts well I figured something out.


"Because I care about you." he says sternly. Marissa's heart starts beating faster. "If I didn't, I would have left a long time ago." Marissa searches his eyes for truth.
"Oh, Wes..." She leans in and kisses him. Wesley stumbles back, shocked. Marissa's face burns bright red, and Wes's matches. "Let's... uh... pretend that didn't happen..." she says quietly. Wesley nods, still fried. 

I'm quoting this just so you know. But looking at this I realize something. If a person gave you a kiss out of the blue and said " lets forget about this" would you nod? Not me. I'm not psychotic but this could be a possible plot for you Trailblaiser.

What if sapphire had a secret crush or something with Wes even though she was with Terrence.  But she didn't realize this in till she was with Terrence now let me quote some more back up evidence. 

"Our shared room, Terrance. Mine and your's, not your's and Sapphire's. Now, do you want her to faint from exhaustion on her first mission? If not, I'd say good night and send her to her dorm." he commands. Sapphire winks and teasingly salutes him.
"Yes, sir Mr. Bossy pants!" she giggles. Terrance kisses her again and sends her off. 

Seems to me someones flirting. Or I think. I've never actually flirted. so. Anyhow as pysco as it seems it's a suggestion. A mind blowing one. But who would Persia end up with? who knows.

6 comments:

  1. huh. i never thought about that before, and you have a very good point. that sounds like a great back story. hopefully that and my constant nagging ;) will be enough to convince tb not to quit writing rt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, she's been thinking about it. and that's exactly what i said, but i'm not going to stop nagging her because i want my character to live and enjoy life at rthq. and pluss, i LOVE realm travelers! it's awesome!
    she promised another post,
    so we're good,

    for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, technical difficulties. i accidently posted twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not gonna quit! Look, I'm gonna prove it to you. Give me a day or so.

    ReplyDelete